Welcome to Crossroads Basketball
- Register for AAU - March 6th, 5:00 - 8:30pm @ Lafayette Twp School Library
- Please bring two checks, one for AAU (Crossroads Basketball) and the other for Uniforms (Team Greene)
- Sign the Parent Contract & Player Contract and bring to registration - Friday, March 6 from 5:00pm - 8:00pm at Lafayette School in the Library
- Mandatory Meeting for New Parents - Monday, March 9 from 7:00pm at Lafayette School
- Book your hotels! (info available soon)
Please pay by cash or check. Make checks payable to Crossroads Basketball.
5th grade girls - Kate Hoch & Kate Gaffney - $575
6th grade girls - Cait Flood & Cornell Thomas - $600
8th grade girls - Randy Jackson - $650
9th grade girls - Cornell Thomas - $755
High School girls - Vinny Synol - $800
5th & 6th grade boys - Cornell Thomas - $550
7th - 8th grade boys - Alex Ferguson - $600
8th grade boys - Randy Jackson - $600
High School Boys - Vinny Synol - $650
- Uniforms - $80 (jersey, shorts, shooting shirt)
- Jersey - $40
- shorts - $30
- Shooting Shirting - $10
apparel will be available to order online soon!
Skills Development Training
For those kids who did not make one of our traveling teams, we have created a program, Skills Development Training, to help these players take their game to the next level. If you are interested in Skills Development Training please click here.
During the AAU season, Sunday Clinics get harder and harder to schedule due to tournaments. We will be moving Sunday Clinics to Friday. All AAU players will receive a discount for Sunday Clinic registration fee. Please check our schedule for updates.