Often asked: Who Is The Greatest Basketball Player Of All Time?
- 1 Who is the 2 greatest basketball player of all time?
- 2 Is LeBron James the greatest basketball player of all time?
- 3 Is Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player of all time?
- 4 Who NBA players think is the goat?
- 5 Is LeBron better than Jordan?
- 6 Who is better Kobe or LeBron?
- 7 Who was the worst NBA player ever?
- 8 Who is the best basketball player 2020?
- 9 Why is LeBron considered the goat?
- 10 Who is the greatest athlete of all time?
- 11 Who is the goat at basketball?
- 12 Is Michael Jordan better than Kobe Bryant?
Who is the 2 greatest basketball player of all time?
Here are the most viable 16 best NBA players ever that could be the second best NBA player of all-time, in no particular order;
- Kobe Bryant– Career Averages: 25.0 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 4.7 apg.
- Larry Bird– Career Averages: 24.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg, 6.3 apg.
- Jerry West– Career Averages: 27.0 ppg, 6.7 apg, 5.8 rpg.
Is LeBron James the greatest basketball player of all time?
LeBron James has played in 51 of those 57 contests. James has more game-winning buzzer-beaters in the playoffs than any player in history (including more than Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant combined). LeBron also has the NBA’s highest career-scoring average in Game 7’s (34.9 points per game) and elimination games.
Is Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player of all time?
Michael Jordan’s 11-year span is the reason that it is very hard to have any other player enter the GOAT debate. MJ is widely recognized as the greatest of all time, although there is always an ongoing debate for some other all-time greats including Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, LeBron James, and Bill Russell among others.
Who NBA players think is the goat?
Many consider either LeBron James or Michael Jordan the greatest player in NBA history—the GOAT, as the title is widely abbreviated in sports circles.
Is LeBron better than Jordan?
LeBron James’ numbers show that he is, in fact, a better overall player. However, Jordan has scored more overall and has a better finals record. LeBron’s stats show that he is more efficient than Jordan. Jordan has a better free throw percentage, and that improves his points per game average.
Who is better Kobe or LeBron?
The Bottom Line: While LeBron is much more of a team player than Kobe was, and is more dominant and holds better stats, Kobe was a more versatile and complete player, a virtuoso with amazing skills and defense abilities.
Who was the worst NBA player ever?
Darius Garland was the NBA’s worst player.
Who is the best basketball player 2020?
From The King to The Spider, here are the top 20 players in the NBA right now.
- 01 Kevin Durant. 1 / 20.
- 02 Giannis Antetokounmpo. 2 / 20.
- 03 LeBron James. USA Today Sports Images.
- 04 Stephen Curry. 4 / 20.
- 05 James Harden. 5 / 20.
- 06 Kawhi Leonard. 6 / 20.
- 07 Nikola Jokic. 7 / 20.
- 08 Joel Embiid. 8 / 20.
Why is LeBron considered the goat?
In fact, LeBron is the only player in league history with at least 35,000 points, 9,000 assists, and 9,000 rebounds. Though he plays the small forward position in most cases, James is just the ninth player in NBA history to reach 9K assists— a true testament to his unselfish style of play.
Who is the greatest athlete of all time?
The Greatest Athlete of All Time title goes to Bo Jackson. This was based on the comparison of a range of sport science metrics. Even without the science, public vote had him well ahead – after 27,397 votes Jackson was well ahead with 79.5% of the votes.
Who is the goat at basketball?
Top 10 Basketball GOATs In one of the closest contests across all the categories, Bill Russell takes the GOAT crown for basketball. The former Celtics centre won five MVPs and eleven championships during his time in Boston, as well as two more rings as a coach.
Is Michael Jordan better than Kobe Bryant?
Scoring Ability Kobe Bryant has more career points than Michael Jordan, but Jordan was the better scorer between the two. Highlighted by his NBA record 10 scoring titles, Jordan also averaged 30.1 points per game. Let me also mention that Jordan’s scoring average is 5.1 points more than Bryant.