Quick Answer: How To Assemble Lifetime Basketball Hoop?
- 1 How long does it take to assemble a lifetime basketball hoop?
- 2 How much does it cost to assemble a portable basketball hoop?
- 3 How do you fix a rusty basketball pole?
- 4 How do you transport a basketball hoop?
- 5 How do you break concrete around a basketball pole?
- 6 How do you drain water out of a basketball goal?
- 7 How do I dispose of an old basketball hoop?
- 8 Can a basketball hoop fit in a car?
- 9 How do you lower a hoop?
How long does it take to assemble a lifetime basketball hoop?
This basketball hoop took me 4 hours to put together. That time included getting my tools out, assembly and clean up. The manufacturer must be given kudos for the way the bolts are packaged.
How much does it cost to assemble a portable basketball hoop?
The average cost to assemble a basketball hoop is about $450 for an inground model. That includes both labor and materials. Budget about $50 to $75 for concrete, $150 to $500 for the unit, and the rest for the professional labor installers provide.
How do you fix a rusty basketball pole?
How to remove rust from basketball pole and keep it that way
- Buy a wire brush for a drill and use it. Make sure you wear safety glasses and long sleeves; small bits of hot metal would be all over the place.
- Use a wire brush to clean rust off the metal facade.
- Use an all surface enamel oil primer to prime the pole.
How do you transport a basketball hoop?
Wrap the pieces delicately so that it won’t get damaged from the other items on the move. You may use bubble wrap to protect the backboard and the pole. The smaller pieces, such as the rim, should be placed in a box, and the base should be put in a bigger box so it won’t veer around the truck during the travel.
How do you break concrete around a basketball pole?
If you are going to relocate the pole, take your sledgehammer and hammer the concrete on the bottom of the pole to crack and remove it from the pole. Be sure to wear your safety goggles for this part as there will be lots of debris flying around.
How do you drain water out of a basketball goal?
To empty you take the stopper out and lay the goal on its side. Most of the water will drain out and any remaining you could drain by tipping the goal around until it’s all drained out. If the goal seems too heavy you could siphon it out with a simple hose.
How do I dispose of an old basketball hoop?
If your unwanted hoop is still in good shape, we will donate it to a local charity. If it’s no longer in good condition, scrap metal recycling is better than dumping it in a landfill. Depending on the size and weight of your old sports equipment, disassembly may be required.
Can a basketball hoop fit in a car?
The cool thing about Lifetime basketball hoops is even though it’s a pretty large product, it’s actually packaged all in one box. Granted, it’s a big box (size varies slightly depending on the size of backboard you buy). But, it easily fits in an SUV and probably in the trunk of most mid-sized cars.
How do you lower a hoop?
Using a broom handle, insert one end then room handle into the cupped area of the instajust bracket and push up. Then allow the backboard and rim to descend to it lowest possible height. Then remove the broom handle and use it to push up on the bottom of the backboard. You will hear a “click” every six inches.