Quick Answer: When Does Michigan Basketball Play Next?
- 1 What time is the Michigan Michigan State basketball game on Sunday?
- 2 What is Michigan’s remaining basketball schedule?
- 3 What channel is the Michigan women’s basketball game on today?
- 4 How can I watch Michigan State basketball today?
- 5 Where can I watch Michigan basketball?
- 6 Who did Michigan lose to this year in basketball?
- 7 Who beat Michigan men’s basketball?
- 8 Is Michigan in the Final Four?
- 9 What channel is NCAA women’s basketball on today?
- 10 How can I watch the NCAA women’s basketball tournament?
- 11 How can I watch MSU basketball for free?
- 12 Did Michigan State beat UCLA last night?
- 13 Is Michigan State out of the NCAA tournament?
What time is the Michigan Michigan State basketball game on Sunday?
2 Michigan vs. Michigan State on Sunday, March 7 at 4:30 p.m. ET on CBS.
What is Michigan’s remaining basketball schedule?
- Nov 5 (Fri) TBA. at. Wayne State (ex) Detroit, Mich.
- Nov 10 (Wed) TBA. vs. Buffalo.
- Coaches vs. Racism. Nov 13 (Sat) TBA.
- Gavitt Tipoff Games. Nov 16 (Tue) TBA. vs.
- Roman Main Event. Nov 19 (Fri) TBA. UNLV.
- Big Ten/ACC Challenge. Dec 1 (Wed) TBA. at.
- Dec 4 (Sat) TBA. vs. San Diego State.
- Dec 7 (Tue) TBA. Big Ten. at.
What channel is the Michigan women’s basketball game on today?
The game will air on ABC, and fans also will be able to stream it with fuboTV (7-day free trial), Sling, Hulu (free trial) and YouTube TV. Michigan is playing in its first Sweet 16 after knocking off No.
How can I watch Michigan State basketball today?
Watch Michigan State Spartans We recommend fuboTV for most viewers in the Detroit, MI area. You’ll be able to watch most Michigan State Spartans games and 27 of the Top 35 Cable channels. $64.99 / mo.
Where can I watch Michigan basketball?
How to watch Michigan vs. UCLA in NCAA Tournament: TV channel, start time, streams
- Who: NCAA Tournament: Michigan vs. UCLA (men’s basketball)
- TV: TBS.
- Day/Time: Tuesday, March 30, 9:57 p.m. ET.
- Stream: Fubo (7-day free trial) | Sling | Hulu (free trial)
- Pregame reading:
Who did Michigan lose to this year in basketball?
Michigan basketball’s season came to an end on Tuesday night with a 51-49 loss to UCLA in the Elite Eight in Indianapolis — and it all happened in nightmarish fashion for the Wolverines, the No. 1 seed in the East upset by 11 seed.
Who beat Michigan men’s basketball?
On March 4th, 2021, the Howard-led Wolverines clinched the regular-season Big Ten Championship with a 69–50 victory over instate rival Michigan State. On March 8, 2021, Michigan suffered a loss to Michigan State.
Is Michigan in the Final Four?
No. 11 seed UCLA, which finished fourth in the Pac-12, advanced to the Final Four for the first time since 2008 by beating No. 1 seed Michigan 51-49 Tuesday night in an NCAA tournament Elite Eight game in Indianapolis.
What channel is NCAA women’s basketball on today?
The game will tip just after 6 p.m. ET on ESPN. You can watch the game via live stream at WatchESPN or through the ESPN app.
How can I watch the NCAA women’s basketball tournament?
The games will air on ESPN, and you can watch the entire tournament via live stream at WatchESPN or through the ESPN app. You need a cable log-in for access, so if you don’t have such a login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV.
How can I watch MSU basketball for free?
Fans can watch the game for free via a trial of fuboTV. Channel finder: Verizon Fios, AT&T U-verse, Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum/Charter, Optimum/Altice, Cox, DIRECTV, Dish, Hulu, fuboTV, Sling.
Did Michigan State beat UCLA last night?
Michigan State basketball melts down, loses to UCLA in OT, 86-80, in NCAA tournament. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Michigan State basketball showed off every bit of its season Thursday night and early Friday morning.
Is Michigan State out of the NCAA tournament?
The Spartans lost an 11-point halftime lead as it fell short against the Bruins in overtime, 86-80 Thursday night at Mackey Arena. MSU ended its season 16-14 overall (9-11 B1G) after earning an 11-seed that many analysts and fans questioned.