Quick Answer: Where To Sell Basketball Cards?
- 1 How can I sell my basketball cards?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 How can I sell my sports cards for money?
- 4 What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
- 5 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth money?
- 6 How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
- 7 What’s the rarest basketball card?
- 8 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 9 How do I sell old baseball cards?
- 10 What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 11 Are there any valuable sports cards from the 90s?
- 12 What is the most valuable basketball card brand?
How can I sell my basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How can I sell my sports cards for money?
Where to Sell Sport Cards: 7 Best Platforms
- In Person at Shows and Markets.
- Sport Card and Hobby Shops.
- Private Card Aution Houses.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
Most Valuable Cards 1990s: Kobe Bryant
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor (Check Price)
- 1996 Finest Gold Refractor (Check Price)
- 1997 Upper Deck Game Jersey Michael Jordan (Check Price)
- 1997 SPx Michael Jordan Die-Cut Autograph (Check Price)
- 1997 Skybox E-X2001 Michael Jordan (Check Price)
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth money?
The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker ( both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades ).
How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
You can check the list of sold items similar to your card and see the value they were of the price and the date they were sold. You can base your selling price on this and see if people might be interested in buying.
What’s the rarest basketball card?
Topline. A rare LeBron James autographed rookie card was purchased privately for $5.2 million, shattering the record for the most expensive basketball card sale ever, and tying the record for the largest sports card transaction of all time.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
How do I sell old baseball cards?
The Complete Guide To Selling Your Baseball Card Collection
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
Are there any valuable sports cards from the 90s?
The most valuable 1990 Upper Deck baseball cards are the 1990 Upper Deck Heroes Reggie Jackson #9 and the 1990 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck baseball card #156.
What is the most valuable basketball card brand?
Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football. Topps once dominated these markets.