Readers ask: Who Buys Basketball Cards Near Me?
- 1 How can I sell my basketball cards?
- 2 Will a pawn shop buy basketball cards?
- 3 What basketball player cards are worth money?
- 4 How can I sell my sports cards for money?
- 5 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth money?
- 6 What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
- 7 Are 70s baseball cards worth anything?
- 8 Where can I sell my football cards for cash?
- 9 Can you pawn autographs?
- 10 How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
- 11 How much is Kobe Bryant cards worth?
- 12 What is the rarest basketball card?
- 13 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 14 How do I sell old baseball cards?
- 15 How do I find out how much my trading cards are worth?
How can I sell my basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
Will a pawn shop buy basketball cards?
Not many pawn shops will have an expert on baseball or basketball cards on staff that can tell if your cards are worth something. The more confident the shop is that your cards are authentic, the bigger the offers you can expect to receive.
What basketball player cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How can I sell my sports cards for money?
Where to Sell Sport Cards: 7 Best Platforms
- In Person at Shows and Markets.
- Sport Card and Hobby Shops.
- Private Card Aution Houses.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth money?
The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker ( both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades ).
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
Most Valuable Cards 1990s: Kobe Bryant
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor (Check Price)
- 1996 Finest Gold Refractor (Check Price)
- 1997 Upper Deck Game Jersey Michael Jordan (Check Price)
- 1997 SPx Michael Jordan Die-Cut Autograph (Check Price)
- 1997 Skybox E-X2001 Michael Jordan (Check Price)
Are 70s baseball cards worth anything?
They are the last of the vintage era and feature some true legends of the game, including numerous Hall of Famers. Like with any antique, if you keep it in mint condition it is value will remain solid, and even grow over time. Investments in ’70s baseball cards are as safe as investments come.
Where can I sell my football cards for cash?
Where to Sell Football, Baseball, and Other Sports Cards
- Selling Sports Cards on eBay. eBay is a popular place for collectors to buy cards, and it is a good place to sell your cards yourself.
- eBay Consignment Stores.
- Message Boards.
- Sports Card Dealers.
Can you pawn autographs?
If the items you are considering pawning are autographed, be sure to bring your certificates of authenticity with you. If you have an autographed item or other collectibles that can be considered rare, you can consider getting it authenticated to get a higher offer from your pawnshop.
How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
You can check the list of sold items similar to your card and see the value they were of the price and the date they were sold. You can base your selling price on this and see if people might be interested in buying.
How much is Kobe Bryant cards worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction.
What is the rarest basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever: LeBron James Rookie Card Sells For $5.2 Million.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
How do I sell old baseball cards?
The Complete Guide To Selling Your Baseball Card Collection
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
How do I find out how much my trading cards are worth?
Head to PSAcard.com/auctionprices and search for your card. The more refined the query, the more accurate the results. It is best to include the year, manufacturer and subject of your card in your search. If you include the card number, expect All-Star results.