Where Can I Sell My Basketball Cards For Cash?
- 1 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 2 How can I sell my sports cards for money?
- 3 What can you do with old basketball cards?
- 4 How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
- 5 What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
- 6 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 7 How do I sell old baseball cards?
- 8 Are any baseball cards from the 80s and 90s worth anything?
- 9 Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 10 How much is Kobe Bryant cards worth?
- 11 What basketball cards from the 80s are worth money?
- 12 What is the best way to sell basketball cards?
- 13 How much is a Zion Williamson card worth?
- 14 What basketball rookie cards are worth money?
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How can I sell my sports cards for money?
Where to Sell Sport Cards: 7 Best Platforms
- In Person at Shows and Markets.
- Sport Card and Hobby Shops.
- Private Card Aution Houses.
What can you do with old basketball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
You can check the list of sold items similar to your card and see the value they were of the price and the date they were sold. You can base your selling price on this and see if people might be interested in buying.
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #MJ (buy on eBay)
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
How do I sell old baseball cards?
The Complete Guide To Selling Your Baseball Card Collection
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
Are any baseball cards from the 80s and 90s worth anything?
But the fact is, very few sports cards from the late-1980s through to the early- 1990s have much value. In fact, many are hard to give away today. But not all hope is lost for those looking to cash in on their sports card stashes from the era. See also: The Top 30 Baseball Cards from the Junk Wax Era.
Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
In general, the most valuable collector items are usually rookie cards. Therefore, you’ll need to find players that made their DEBUT in the 90s to find the decade’s most valuable cards. So although the 90s were dominated by Michael Jordan, he’s outranked by the guy who went on to lay siege to the NEXT decade.
How much is Kobe Bryant cards worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction.
What basketball cards from the 80s are worth money?
10 Best Basketball Cards from the 1980s
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57.
- 1980 Larry Bird/Julius Erving/Magic Johnson Topps Scoring Leader.
- 1986 Charles Barkley Fleer RC #7.
- 1986 Patrick Ewing Fleer RC #32.
- 1988 John Stockton Fleer RC #115.
- 1986 Karl Malone Fleer RC #68.
- 1986 Isiah Thomas Fleer RC #109.
What is the best way to sell basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
How much is a Zion Williamson card worth?
Zion Williamson’s NBA Rookie Card Is Now Worth Over $750,000 USD.
What basketball rookie cards are worth money?
Top Basketball Rookie Cards of All-Time
- 2007-08 Exquisite Kevin Durant RC #94 Autograph Patch #/99.
- 2009-10 National Treasures Stephen Curry RC #206 Autograph Patch #/99.
- 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Hakeem Olajuwon RC #82.
- 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Karl Malone RC #68.
- 1997-98 Topps Chrome Tim Duncan RC #115.