Where To Sell Basketball Cards Near Me?
- 1 How can I sell my basketball cards?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 Will a pawn shop buy basketball cards?
- 4 What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
- 5 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth money?
- 6 How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
- 7 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 8 What is the most valuable basketball card brand?
- 9 Are 70s baseball cards worth anything?
- 10 Where can I sell my football cards for cash?
- 11 Can you sell jerseys to a pawn shop?
- 12 What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 13 Are there any valuable sports cards from the 90s?
How can I sell my basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
Will a pawn shop buy basketball cards?
Not many pawn shops will have an expert on baseball or basketball cards on staff that can tell if your cards are worth something. The more confident the shop is that your cards are authentic, the bigger the offers you can expect to receive.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
Most Valuable Cards 1990s: Kobe Bryant
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor (Check Price)
- 1996 Finest Gold Refractor (Check Price)
- 1997 Upper Deck Game Jersey Michael Jordan (Check Price)
- 1997 SPx Michael Jordan Die-Cut Autograph (Check Price)
- 1997 Skybox E-X2001 Michael Jordan (Check Price)
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth money?
The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker ( both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades ).
How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
You can check the list of sold items similar to your card and see the value they were of the price and the date they were sold. You can base your selling price on this and see if people might be interested in buying.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever: LeBron James Rookie Card Sells For $5.2 Million.
What is the most valuable basketball card brand?
Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football. Topps once dominated these markets.
Are 70s baseball cards worth anything?
They are the last of the vintage era and feature some true legends of the game, including numerous Hall of Famers. Like with any antique, if you keep it in mint condition it is value will remain solid, and even grow over time. Investments in ’70s baseball cards are as safe as investments come.
Where can I sell my football cards for cash?
Where to Sell Football, Baseball, and Other Sports Cards
- Selling Sports Cards on eBay. eBay is a popular place for collectors to buy cards, and it is a good place to sell your cards yourself.
- eBay Consignment Stores.
- Message Boards.
- Sports Card Dealers.
Can you sell jerseys to a pawn shop?
Other Items Furs and leather goods are popular items as well. In addition, sports memorabilia such as jerseys, cards and signed balls and equipment are commonly accepted at pawn shops. All of these items can be easily valued because of the amount of pricing information available.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
Are there any valuable sports cards from the 90s?
The most valuable 1990 Upper Deck baseball cards are the 1990 Upper Deck Heroes Reggie Jackson #9 and the 1990 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck baseball card #156.